Most unique and famous buildings of India
Welcome the new readers on this article and welcome back to my subscribers. Both of you are an inspiration for me, and you know that. Come on todays topic. Here the article which is on the topic of Top Ten Unique buildings in India 2020.
Do you know which is the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa must know, and do you know which is the second tallest building in the world, Shanghai Tower, yes, you will also know but do you also know which is the third tallest building in the world.
Only about 2.5% of the people in this world know which is the third tallest building in the world. If you know, then congratulations to you that you are included in that 2.5% of the world. And if not because you too if you are a part of the world then you and everyone should know, its name is Abraj Al-Bait Clock Tower.
Now do you know about the top ten unique buildings in India which are a whole world in themselves, and many sections of history are included within them, then let us know by this article?
10. Ripon Building
- The Ripon Building located in the city of Chennai in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu is a part of India’s history.
- This is a 107-year-old building.
- Indian currency costing Rs 750,000 was spent in 1913 to make it, and along with this, Rs 1550,000 was given to laborers.
- This building is spread over 30,139 square feet.
- It cost 77 million Indian currency in 2012 to rebuild this building.
- It is a Chennai Government building located in Tamil Nadu, India. This building serves the Chennai Corporation.
- This building is always open for the philosophers.
9. Jal Mahal
- Jal Mahal is located in Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan, India’s largest regional state, which is located in the middle of the Mansagar Lake.
- It was built in 1799.
- This palace is spread over 300 acres. It is a quaint philosophical site in the middle of the lake.
- This palace is also called “Eyeball” because it is in the middle of the lake.
- There are more than one lakh trees in this palace, this palace is now being used as a bird sanctuary.
- Another main purpose of building this palace was that the king in the hot desert city of Jaipur can escape the heat because it is built under many floors of water so that the heat there is very less, or say the heat is negligible.
- This palace is also known as the romantic palace, it is said that the king used to spend special time with his queen in this palace.
8. Victoria memorial
- Victoria Memorial is the famous and grand building of Kolkata. It is located in the east of India.
- It was built between 1906 and 1921.
- This building is built on 64 acres of land.
- An amount of ₹ 1 crore ₹ 500,000 was spent to build this building.
- The Victoria Memorial is probably the largest building in India in the British state, which is a huge and white marble stone building.
- This memorial houses the world’s largest collection of photographs made by Daniel.
- Apart from this, many historical items have also been stored here.
7. Tihar Jail
- It is located in Harinagar, Delhi, the capital of India.
- Tihar Jail has been serving prisoners since 1957.
- Tihar Jail is the largest prison area in Southern Asia, there are about 6250 prisoners living there, but around 14000 prisoners are serving their sentences here.
- Tihar Jail is a unique brand here, inside Tihar Jail sells items made by prisoners.
- Tihar Jail is more of an institution than a jail.
- Educating and sensitizing the inmates of this jail is the main objective of this jail. It is the effect of this that a prisoner of Tihar jail had passed the most difficult examination of India, IAS (Indian Administrative Service).
6. Vidhana Soudha
- Vidhana Soudha is a grand unique building located in Bengaluru, Karnataka state.
- Its construction was completed in 1956. The Vidhana Soudha is used as the Secretariat of the Government of Karnataka and the Legislative Assembly of the state.
- If you ever go to Bengaluru, do see this 46-meter tall building, which is the tallest and philosophical building in Bengaluru.
- The government of Karnataka state has a monopoly on this building, which also opens for the public to see the common people can see this magnificent building from outside because this building is still serving the government.
5. Lotus temple
- The Lotus Temple is a grand lotus-shaped building located between Nehru Place and Kalkaji in Delhi, the capital of India.
- The Lotus Temple was inaugurated on 24 December 1986 but it was opened to the general public on 1 January 1987.
- It took more than 10 million dollars to build the Lotus Temple completely.
- It took a total land area of 26 acres to make it, among which this lotus temple looks amazing.
- The main hall of this temple has a seating area of 2500 people, where making noise is completely forbidden.
- About 4 million people visit this temple every year, this is a world record.
- It is made in a lotus shape around which a lake is built, and when viewed from above, a lotus flower appears, which appears floating in the water.
- People of all religions can come to the Lotus Temple and can capture their beauty in their hearts and minds.
4. Mysore Palace
- Mysore Palace located in the city of Mysore in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, this palace is the center of attraction of the entire Mysore.
- Construction of this palace started in 1897 and it was completed in 1912.
- This palace is also included in the UNESCO World Heritage.
- It cost a total of $ 30 million to build the palace.
- There are many items in this palace which are made of many kilos of gold and diamonds.
- This palace, located in the heart of the city of Mysore, is spread over 72 acres, around which gardens have been built, which convey the improved air inside the palace.
- There is a big fort in this palace whose domes are made of gold.
- All the dolls and kudos of the 19th and 20th centuries are decorated here, and they are collected.
- It has a wooden cauldron adorned with 84 kg of gold, which is designed to seat the king on elephants.
- Mysore Palace is safe in the hands of the Government of Karnataka.
- The honor of Mysore Palace is Maharani (Queen) Pramoda Devi Wadayar.
- Antilia is the private residence of India’s wealthiest Mukesh Ambani, which is located in the South Mumbai area.
- This is in the third position of top ten unique buildings in India.
- Antilia opened on 5 February 2010.
- The estimated value of this house is 2 billion dollars, which is the second and the most expensive private residence in India.
- This is a 27-story building, built-in 40,000 square feet, which is the most expensive place in India.
- Mukesh Ambani is included in the list of 15 richest men in the world.
- Antilia has a seven-story garage for 168 cars, three helipads and ash, and all the facilities.
- Employees here live as if they are in a 7-star hotel.
- 600 employees work for Mukesh Ambani’s family in this house.
2. Sansad Bhawan
- Parliament House is an important part of Indian politics located in the capital of India, from where the outline of the whole of India is determined.
- Sansad Bhawan is in the second position of the top ten unique buildings in India.
- The Indian Parliament House was constructed between 1921 and 1927.
- It is one of the very magnificent buildings of New Delhi.
- About 12,450 crores were spent to build this building, which was a huge amount at that time.
- Next Line It is spread over about 6 acres in the historic area of Delhi.
- It is compared with the best buildings in the world, it is a huge circular building with a diameter of 560 feet and a circle of 566 meters.
- There are 144 pillars in this building, all of which are 27 feet high.
- Parliamentary work is active in this building by the Government of India, in which almost all the politicians of India contribute.
1. Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Rashtrapati Bhavan is a centrally located building in the capital of India, known as the residence of His Excellency the President of India.
- It took a total of 17 years to make it and it was completed in 1929.
- Next Line At the beginning of the 20th century, it cost more than Rs 14,000,000 to build this building.
- 70 million bricks and 30 lakh red sandstones were used in the construction of Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- This building has been constructed on 200,000 square feet or, say, 330 acres.
- There are 340 rooms in this building and this building is 4 stories.
- There are many museums located in this building, in which many historical and valuable items have been given place. Many awards have also been placed in this museum, which has been received by the President of India till now.
- This building employs 750 people and 250 of them work in the office of the President.
- An interesting fact is that the President living in this building used to live in the guest house, and the room which was built for the special President has now been converted as a guest house and the chief guest of the President stays here.
This is chosen property and unique buildings of India’s which is amazing in itself. It is believed that it is not included in some of the biggest buildings in the world, but their history is more recognized than the tall and tall buildings of the world.
These are the top ten unique buildings in India that makes you feel proud of yourself, whether you are living in India or whether you have ever known about these top 10 buildings in India.
All of us will be happy to know that India is one of the countries where people kill very few lives in order to satisfy their hunger, that is, people here eat only vegetable food and gradually this number is increasing.
Awareness is increasing among people, people are finding that non-veg food can provide instant energy but it is not effective for giving long life. As you know vegetable food is the only way and important for this because it is a vegetable which never damages the body and also protects from diseases.
This is about my site policy, which all my readers should know
And finally, I want to say that I never provide a content provider for my readers which is baseless or senseless.
On this news top 10 websites, you will find an article related to the title, no scam of any kind will be done with your readers.
Next line here, you will get to know the same things that you have come here looking for, the purpose of writing my article is that more time is not lost for the users, because I have often seen that when we google a topic So, we get everything except the topic we don’t want to know and that is why the user wastes a lot of his time on Google just to find a solution to a small question.
And after some time, it happens that the user forgets his topic, to which he came to Google to know the answer. Therefore, considering the value of time, I always provide you genuine content.
So how did you like India’s top ten property or building which is amazing in itself and contains a unique history in itself.
Please tell me about your experience by commenting below.